Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

Christmas Spirit

Christmas Spirit
It was a Christmas morning. I ran outside to see the presents by the Christmas-tree. I found them and started opening, but then I heard a strange sound! I got a bit scared so I ran inside. After a few hours I headed outside and looked around for the thing that made the sound. I went to the forest near us. I kept looking around, but didn't find anything... I turned around to go back home. But as I turned, a strange creature appeared in front of me! It looked like a dear, it wore a wreath on it's neck. But the strange part was.. it was transparent!  I reached to touch it, but then it flew and disappeared. Once I came back home I looked it up. But I didn't find anything.
The next morning I took some carrots and went to the same spot as yesterday. The Strange Deer appeared once again. I reached my hand with the carrots in it to the creature. It bowed and turned more visible! It quickly ran away and disappeared once again. It was some encounter! A few months ran by and then I realized... it only appeared during Christmas! Could it be that it was The Christmas Spirit? I hope our roads will meet once again.
 

1 comment:

  1. Neat! I want to meet the Christmas Spirit...

    ReplyDelete