Pages

Saturday 2 November 2013

Hello and Welcome!

Hello everyone! I have made a new blog as you can see. In this blog, I will hire authors from ALL over the world! If you'd like to join send me an email with your email and nickname to furrythefatcataj@gmail.com.
Once I get your Email and nickname, I will introduce everyone to you with a post and make you an author.
You must include a reason why you should be an author. As an author, you will be able to write stories you have made up. So let's just say this is a blog filled with creativity! If you will write a LOT of stories (3+) you will be turned into an ADMINISTRATOR. Which means, you will be able to hire new authors and have the full access to the blog.
There are no rules. Just try not to post gross or too scary stories.
Thank you for reading, until tomorrow. I hope to get some auditors.

No comments:

Post a Comment