Pages

Saturday 2 November 2013

Story Example

The Mythical Forest
It was a dark night. Stars were covering the night-sky. I was going to bed, then I heard a strange sound, so I looked trough the window and spotted a strange light in the spooky forest next to our house. I took a flashlight and put a coat on and ran to the forest to check it out.
Once I have made it to the forest the strange light kept going even further from me. I didn't give up, I ran after it. I approached a waterfall. I thought to myself: ''could the light gone to the other side of the waterfall?''
I thought it impossible to believe. Then after a few moments, I remembered reading about caves behind Waterfalls, so I took the chance and ran trough the strong pours of the waterfall water. And it was true! There was a cave behind the waterfall! It was really Beautiful, the spikes on the ceiling were sparkling from the water. But then I looked around for the light.
I went deeper and deeper to the cave. I didn't find anything for a long time. Then I found the light! but it was not alone, there was another light with it. then I spotted a strange pointy thing. I touched it... it was scaly and wet... then I pointed my flashlight at it... and then I spotted a HUGE growling face that was staring at me! It was a dragon like face! I screamed from the fear and tried to run away. The creature roared and roared! I finally got out of the cave. The next morning I looked up the description of the creature. And it was no other then the Loch Ness Monster!!!! I didn't tell anyone so it would be safe, after all it is a legendary beast. If the gouverment would have found out it would take it away. It was some night. 

FurryTheOwl

No comments:

Post a Comment